Friday 1 September 2017

Week 6 Reflection 2017




This Week for Numeracy and maybe the next few weeks I am doing a problem solving slide. I am not finished but I will in the next few weeks. I am going to show you some of my work anyways. The purpose of this was to get my problem solving working out better.

















Mrs Clark also added these Addmoji's. They are emoji's  that make an answer. Emoji's are number coded. I have a picture of 1 of them
















For literacy I have a Report/Explanation plan about the life cycle.

























I finished this explanation plan today and I watched a video to help me with the parts.


I have also done a word out of words challenge this week and I have a picture of it. I did this on Bubbl.us. I did not like doing this but I liked having a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.