Friday 22 September 2017

Week 9 reflection

This week i have had a league tournament and our team for the school came 3rd in the tournament. We went in with watching a couple games then we came up for a game against the Richmond tigers and we lost. Then we came up against The West coast combined team an lost roughly about 6-0. We came back in the last 2 games and won both games. So that's that. Here is a team photo.

































I have done a word of the week where we have to come up with as much words as we can out of 1 word. This weeks word was encyclopedia. I like doing this because it is a simple task. I have a drawing of my words. I googled lots of random words to help me.

























My maths is a work in progress but I will show a slide of my work!



















We have been doing PrEP since last week. PrEP is where you are in a group and you make stuff. There are mini market and big market. I am in an origami group and I have learn't how to make : Claws and ninja stars. Ninja stars are the hardest to make for me. Here is a photo of an origami ninja star (Not mine)






























1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Qaiden from Kawakawa Primary. I like your rugby post it’s cool how you added a photo. What position did you play and did you get a try? Maybe next time you could tell me what the highlights were.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.