Friday 3 March 2017

W5 Reflection

Literacy

This week for literacy I did a word work task. I used google drawing to create








I found changing the colours real long but I liked doing rainbow words. My WALT was Write ten spelling words and make them into rainbow colour and fancy fonts.

Numeracy
This week for numeracy I have been doing all of my maths buddy and we had diagnostic tests with 40 questions I used google drawing to create




















I found doing all of the 40 questions real hard but I did it. I would want to have more tasks to complete.

Chapter chat

This week for chapter chat I have done an argument With my friend Alex. We used google slide to put everything into


Next time I could fill my text boxes better and have more arguments 



Typing

This week I have been playing Tommy Q Zombie defender and I have killed 60 zombies by typing words like chocolate but I actually killed 22 in the round
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.