Wednesday 5 July 2017

Term 2 Reflection

This week for basketball I have played with my team in the grand final against grey-main breakers. We lost 12-8. We played 2 games on Monday but I found the first one a challenging game to get to the finals. that score was 7-11 against Karoro
Here are some photos. These are the photos from the first game















These photos are not in order
Second game photos. (Well I only have 1)I was Number 10!
















And this term I have also done production and I have had most time taken up because of that.I have been working hard on the dancing and the singing but I made it worked on the nights and the matinee. Some photos under here




















The Topic I am most proud of is Maths with my 2X2 Digit and 3X3 digit multiplication and WestaMaths. I have stop motions that I have done. I have worked hard on maths and love it.

I have also made a matariki game and I worked on it for 45 mins.I used  Sploder.com

My Game


I think my most exiting thing was basketball

4 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Qaiden and I go to Kawakawa Primary. I like your basketball pictures and how you explained how your games went. What position were you cause I really want to know. Maybe next time have all your writing together because when it is scattered it is harder to read. My Blog kpsqaidenn.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Rico and I go to Kawakawa Primary School. I really like the way you were showing us photos of your basketball games. I really want to know what position you were and how many points you scored. My favourite position is S.F. I’ve never thought of posting my basketball experiences. Maybe next time you could try tell us more about what happened in your games because I would like to know what happened. If you would like to check out my blog it is. http://kpsricoc.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kristian,
    Great game. It was simple to use and I know what my aim was. I haven't used sploder so will have to have a go at making my own game. Have you made lots of games?
    I work across schools in South Auckland, doing the same thing as Madeline Campbell.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi my name is kaius i rearly injoyed the game its rearly fun and simple to play but maybe add a few more levels

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.