Friday 13 May 2016

Week 2 reflection

here is my jack and tom slide i did

that was really fun doing that slide i found it really hard to word out my slide  .




Appearance
Spiders can be very hairy which i think means are more scarier than non hairy spiders. All spiders have 4 and even eight eyes because spiders mostly have 2 or 4 eyes . Some are colourful some are not and colourful spiders look freaky I think. Example peacock spiders are colourful.


Food
Spider’s eat millipedes, small lizards, frogs and birds and much much more small animals. Daddy long legs eat spiders in your house so keep daddy long legs in your house. Spiders also eat flies and other easy insects to trap in webs. But Spiders mostly like to suck the insect’s blood


Predators/Prey
Wasp's, Lizard's, and even some Humans eat spiders,birds, toads and monkey hunt spiders. Spiders Trap its prey in the web first then wrap the fly up with the silk and then suck its blood


That was my spider report. my writing goal is mid level punctuation. here is my anzac photo


I learnt how to blend it was really fun

Here is some of my time zones that i did

Christchurch is 2 hours ahead of Sydney 

Chile is 15 hours behind Kaitaia 

i learnt how to use maps and it was fun 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.