Friday 16 June 2017

W7 Reflection T2

This Week for NUMERACY I have made a slide Showing That i know how to do 3X3 Digit Multiplicion and 2X2 Digit Multiplication. I also dd it With Trent.


I Only learnt how to do 3X3 Digit multiplication this week. So I found it fun having a challenge.

Also This Week for LITERACY I have been doing My jacks Diary for my book STORMBREAKER. I think it is real good It is here.
Day after Ian’s death
Alex woke up I made him breakfast. He must be very sad because He had no parents when he was young because they crashed in a plane flight. Now he has no uncle. He wants to stay at home but I don’t allow him to stay off.
The Funeral
Alex goes to the funeral and sees a Stryker and Son sign but he doesn’t notice me hiding. He decides to follow the van where it goes on his bike. I hear him talking about the junkyard and see him. “Are you Ok??” I decide to ask. “Yeah i'm Fine” Alex says.
Worries about the future.
I have no money to pay the bills
My Visa is about to expire
Ian Rider was great to me and I miss him now
Everything has been taken away now I miss him now

:(
I didn't do this on a drawing so I didn't Embed it. Because Documents Fail to embed. 

Also This week fo Topic I have done a matariki slide about What I learn't.
I did have fun and I would totally do it again
Red means Reflective comment on this post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.