Thursday 18 May 2017

W3 T2 Reflection

Numeracy

This week for numeracy I have had to made a slide to prove that I know how to add decimals and I have made up random questions then checked them and have them on slides


'
I found it a little bit annoying when I made up the questions and then working them out because I didn't try to make them too easy

Literacy

This week for literacy I have done a storm-breaker follow up for this week and we had to write about chapter 1 and 2 and the start we had exactly 50 words and then reduce it to 10 words then 5 words here is mine



















Chapter Chat

This week for chapter chat I have done 2 things. A what you can say for going toilet and create Alexanders book store.


'
I found it hard to come up with some after the first 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.