Friday 31 March 2017

W9 Reflection T1

Literacy

This week I have read a book and done a follow up for my reading group. I made this using a google slide. Next time I could write more slides and I could also write more on my 3rd slide



Numeracy

This week for numeracy Me and my friend Trent have been doing some questions as our follow up and we even recorded it and here it is.




Next time I could write more questions with Trent.

Typing 

This week for typing I have done a typing test and I found this one really hard. Next time I could work on trying to get more words correct than speed.

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy this week Kristian, well done! I would love to see you extensing yourself with your new words. Perhaps using them in a sentence to show you understand their meaning, or using them in a piece of writing?
    Your typing skills are improving all the time, I might have to challenge you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.