Friday 18 November 2016

Bonus Reflection W6 T4

This week for a typing test I did a different Test to the one I normally do. You get 60 seconds to type as much as you can and it tells you about your Wpm speed and how much words you typed

I also Got 100% in the kiwikids quiz. I searched up on kiwi kids news to find the answers

4 comments:

1. Kia Ora Kristian Its Franklin. I like the look of that new test where did you find that? Maybe next time you could try and do the kiwi kids news quiz without looking it up. Tino Pai tau mahi (good work).

ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Franklin It is Kristian here I will give you the link and here it is http://www.typingtest.com/

ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Kristian it's Jacob here I like your quiz result because you got 100 percent. this reminds me of when I do the quiz and get 100 percent in it.What is your best score on the typing test? Heoi ano taku naianei (That's all for now)

ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Kristian It's Ayesha here. You must be really good at quizzes because 100% is really good and you also did great with your typing test. This reminds me of how I have been getting 100% percent over and over again for kiwi kids news. Was the typing test fun to do?
    From Ayesha

ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.