Friday 1 July 2016

Week 9 Reflection

Speech
For my speech I am doing on about living in Australia and here is my bubbl.us
 Banqer 
I think I am still doing great in banqer here is my money here is an image
















PrEP
For the last two weeks I have done PrEP and in PrEP you are in a group and you make something
and my group made slingshots, ammo packs and targets.and you have two market days. and you have currency . my school gets a chance to use the name of currency and ours is Kawa  
Maths
this week for maths we have been doing a top dog thing were we get to adapt a pet.
here is my drawing



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristian.
    I love your diagram so far on living in Australia - there is a couple of things that I think are not in the correct place (I will let you know of these) ... and lots more details to add - I'm sure your speech will be great!
    Where are you placed on the savings ladder for Banqer now? You are a fabulous saver at home.
    A MOUSE AS A PET???? NO WAY!NEVER!DON'T THINK SO! Scooby is much nicer than a mouse don't you think?
    What was the best item you brought at Prep? And what do you wish you could've brought but missed out on or didn't have enough money for?
    xx Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristain
    I really like your maths activity. Maybe next time you can tell us more about what you had to do and if you liked it our not. What was you favorite post in your refection ?
    From Kaede

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.