Friday 3 June 2016

Week 5 Reflection

Numeracy

I have had to do a peer assessment this week on last weeks work here is an image of my peer assessment I put the videos on top the assessment.The assessment was easy because I did it on the first day.


















Writing
This week I made 2 videos connected on the punctuation game called trapped.
The game was hard at the start but it got easier.



Charlotte's web writing 

This week we though we would change our writing here it is
I found it hard because we had to do lots of writing

Late last night Charlotte, a common house spider, created a wordy web  at Zuckerman's bar  because Charlotte thinks wilbur is special

In Zuckerman's barn at christmas time all the pigs get killed and eaten for christmas tea. Charlotte thinks that wilbur shouldn’t get killed because he is special to her.Through the dark night Charlotte (the spider) Spun a wordy web about Wilbur (the pig) . Charlotte wants wilbur to make the most of his life.

Templeton (the rat) like’s to go down to the dump where there is lots of magazines to help Charlotte for something to write in her web and the last word was terrific.
Her first words were some pig. before Mr Zuckerman was trying to fatten up wilbur so he was big and juicy at christmas time so his family could eat him.

By Kristian

Word Work
this week I had to do these silly sentences I found it fun because it wasn't too hard or too easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.